We provide professional commercial and private CCTV drain surveys
Redwood Environmental Services provides commercial and private clients with CCTV drain inspection services. Using the latest camera and software reporting systems enabling the team to deliver a clear picture of everything going on underground with the drains, sewer network or septic tanks. Useful for identifying blockages, drain damage and defects quickly, CCTV drain inspections are also helpful in gathering information on subsidence, establishing drainage mapping and for pre-build and pre-purchase surveys.
- CCTV drain survey of sewer and drainage pipes.
- Capable of inspecting 100mm to 2000mm diameter pipes. Pan & tilt head for full 360° view of pipe.
- Explosive proof for ex works (Inc. video & report). Bore hole and well inspection.
- We can survey up to 300 meters from one access point. Pipe tracing facility available.
- Reports are provided in paper format with video surveys on DVD or via links for downloading to enable quicker access.
- All reports are produced to WRC standard and can be delivered on site or within three days of survey so no more waiting on reports.
When should I get a Drain Survey?
If you can smell foul odours, you have a blocked sink, hooded dishwasher or washing machine; it’s time to get a CCTV drain survey to identify the cause. A drain camera survey is an effective way to diagnose the problem without the need to dig holes or trenches. Our drainage engineers send a CCTV drain inspection camera into your drainage system to identify and locate blockages, leaks or spot if a collapsed drain repair is required. Using a drain camera survey, we will detail what the problem is, its cause, and where it’s located in the drain.
To book a callout phone us on 01656 745464